Hello There!

 Hello there! Welcome to Note by Note! I'm Rachael Anne, the brains behind the blog, and I'm so pleased you've stopped by! Pull up a stool (pardon the books) and pour yourself a cup of tea. 

Well, here we are! Since I've been waiting for about a year for my life to get less busy so that I could fully commit to writing and blogging, and since that day will probably never come while I'm still in school, the Lord told me that if there was ever going to be a time to start it's now. 

And so here I am with a half thought-out plan and not a whole lot of time to devote to this blog. My prayer is, no matter what, my words will be encouraging and Jesus' name will be lifted up. 1 Timothy 4:12 tells us, "Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and purity." For the season of life that I'm currently in, this has been one of my theme verses. 

I am in no way a model of perfection. Jesus is the only One who is. But as I study His Word more and let my life be transformed by it, I can set an example for everyone else who desires to follow Jesus! This blog is just one way I can encourage people to follow Christ, dream big, and never, ever stop pursuing their calling. 

I guess that's the blog's message: follow Jesus and then let your dreams take off.  

So, my friends, I'm going on an adventure!

Tally ho!

Rachael Anne


Comments

  1. Hello!! This is exciting! I can't wait to see what adventure God has planned for Note by Note. *Sips tea and eagerly awaits new posts*
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally did it! Congrats, girl! You have my prayers, my best wishes, my sword, my bow, and my axe. Keep writing and stay strong in Jesus!
    - Your Editor in Chief, Favorite Person, and Imposter Who is Using Your Profile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Romance's Rest Launch!

A Chilly Breeze and Puppy Days

Untold Character Interview!